Case of Study
ESSITY – Case of Study
Essity, a company that makes personal care and hygiene products, partnered with Lumston to develop a machine-learning environment to calculate Customer Lifetime Value for marketing purposes. This project aimed to help Essity more effectively target its advertising by identifying which customers were most valuable to the company.
We trained the machine learning model on historical customer data, including purchase history and demographics. It was able to predict the lifetime value of new customers and provide insights on how to target advertising to them effectively.
Overall, the project helped Essity improve the efficiency of its marketing efforts by identifying high-value customers and targeting ads to them specifically. AWS technologies allowed for scalable and efficient data processing and model deployment.
We developed this project using a variety of AWS technologies, including:
- AWS Glue for data extraction, transformation, and loading.
- AWS S3 for data storage.
- Amazon QuickSight for data visualization.
- Amazon SageMaker for building, deploying, and training machine learning models.
- Amazon CloudWatch for monitoring and logging.
- Lambda function for automating data pipeline.