Mobile Application iOS Senior
We are looking for an iOS developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a range of iOS devices.
- Development of iOS applications and their integration with back-end services
- You will be working alongside other engineers and developers working on different layers of the infrastructure
- Commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and the creation of quality products is essential
- Design and build applications for the iOS platform
- Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications
- Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- 3+ years of experience
Perks and benefits
- Home office
- Above the law benefits
- Holiday leave since day 1
- Playing fields
- Stock options
- Video games room
- Flexible schedule
Join the party!
Head of Human Resources
Your message was sent successfully! We will be in touch as soon as we can.
Something went wrong, try refreshing and submitting the form again.